No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Gorgeous Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine
Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Presenting this beautiful combination piece of Schorl well known as black tourmaline combo with well-crystallized perfectly terminated beryl aquamarine. Schorl exhibits excellent quality vitreous luster with sharp parallel striations attached so aesthetically with aquamarine crystal shooting out of black tourmaline. Furthermore, this specimen features nice detailed white albite roses with silvery-white muscovite creating an awesome contrast of black and white. All in all, it’s a very aesthetic and beautiful piece in such perfection and quality!
|Specimen Name||Gorgeous Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine|
|Specimen Dimension||10.5 x 4 x 2 cm|
|Schorl Dimension||10.5 x 1.8 x 1.7 cm|
|Aquamarine Dimension||5 x 1 x 0.8 cm|
|Origin||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
Tourmaline is an extremely popular gemstone; the name Tourmaline is derived from Turamali, which is thought to mean “stone with mixed colors.” Color is king for tourmaline, which is found in more shades and hues than any other gem. It varies in transparency and color to a substantial extent. Crystals of tourmaline may be of different colors in different portions or uniform color throughout, which makes them appealing.
Tourmaline Varieties: Buergerite, Chrom Dravite, Dravite, Elbaite, Feruvite, Foitite, Liddicoatite, Magnesio Foitite, Olenite, Povondraite, Rossmanite, Schorl, Uvite, Vanadium Dravite Enormous deposits of tourmaline are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, USA, Vietnam, and Zambia.
Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine Associations:
|Chakras||Depending on color|
|Hardness||7 – 7.5|
|Color||Black, Brown, Violet, Green, Pink, or in a dual-colored pink and green and many more|
Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine Associations:
|Zodiac||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces|
|Hardness||7.5 – 8|
Healing Properties of Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine:
Balance, Compassion, Happiness, Happiness, Objectivity, Serenity, Positive transformation, Strength, Understanding
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine helps to treat paranoia, improve hand-eye combination, and overcomes dyslexia.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine eliminate misunderstanding and help you to understand yourself and others.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine releases tension, diminishes fear, and promotes self-confidence.
- Astrologists recommend black tourmaline combo with aquamarine for body detoxification and stress reduction.
- Aquamarine Crystal is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine ease fears and increase sensitivity because of their affinity with sensitive people.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Black Tourmaline Combo with Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend black tourmaline combo with aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.
Shipping: Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. it may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website we will provide you the tracking number of the parcel which you can track it Here. We also have another option of DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
Gifts: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to Office # 01, Nasrullah Building, Peshawar Gemstones Market, Namak Mandi Peshawar, KP, Pakistan.
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER*
SIGN UP & Follow us on Instagram
To get your 10% off coupon!
Black, Blue, White
Crystals and Specimens