No products in the cart.
Citrine Stones Description:
The name “citrine” arises from the Greek word meaning citron because of its color resemblance to the citrus fruit. Citrine is a natural, yellow to golden brown colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Quartz family. Like all quartz, citrine is made of oxygen and silicon atoms arranged in a triangular pyramidal pattern. Citrine is found in many locations, including Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, and Uruguay.
|Chakras||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Crown Chakra|
|Zodiac||Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra|
|Color||Yellow to yellowish-brown or Smokey grey-brown|
Citrine’s attractive color, plus the affordability and durability it shares with other quartzes, making it the top-selling yellow-to-orange gem. A saturated yellow to reddish-orange color free of brownish tints is prized in citrine. However, in the contemporary market, citrine’s most popular shade is an earthy hue (a deep brownish or reddish-orange). Considering natural citrine is rare, most of the citrine on the market is the effect of heat treatment, which causes some amethyst to turn color from pale purple to attractive yellow. It is the hue that determines the richness of the resulting citrine’s yellow.
Jewelers look for citrines having no visible inclusion of color zoning. Countless of the faceted citrine in the market is eye-clean, meaning it lacks inclusions.
Although citrine is widely available in conventional shapes and sizes, in recent years, many high-end jewelry designers and gem cutters have fashioned the warm yellow gem into unusual cuts for jewelry and carvings.
Citrine crystals occur in a wide variety of sizes, and citrines of up to twenty carats are readily available in jewelry.
Healing Properties of Citrine:
Creativity, Confidence, Comfort, Energy, Generosity, Happiness, Moderation, Prosperity, Pleasure, Protection, Strength, Stability, Success.
- Citrine raises self-confidence and self-esteem as well as energizes every level of life.
- It attracts wealth, prosperity, and success as well as enhances the IQ level.
- It supports in balancing one’s emotions by releasing negative traits, depression, and fears.
- Citrine is beneficial in the treatment of diabetes as it helps balance chemical imbalance in the body.
- Astrologists recommend citrine to gain wealth, functional social status, higher knowledge, health, and progeny bliss.