No products in the cart.
Gemstones that are usually found in higher quality and are competently cut and polished, then they are called Loose gemstones. In other words, gemstones that have not been mounted or fixed into jewelry.
Few Popular Gemstones and their uses:
All semi-precious and precious gemstones fall under the umbrella of a loose gemstone, which includes thousands of gemstones, just to name a few of them.
Some gemstones are considered as birthstones or for Zodiac purpose. For example, Aquamarine is March’s birthstone, Amethyst is February’s, and Sapphire is the birthstone for September’s. with each birthstone possesses its own unique powers and attributes.
It is named after the state of Tanzania; tanzanite was discovered in 1967 in the Mererani Hills of Northern Tanzania. It is the bluish-purple variety of the Zoisite mineral family, imitating sapphire blue, violet, and burgundy, depending on the crystal’s position. It is now recognized as one of the most popular gemstones in the market place after the “big four,” which consists of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. It serves as a substitute for sapphire and is far less expensive. In good quality, the color is ultramarine to sapphire blue.
Properties of Tanzanite:
- It is a stone of transformation; which allows up to move forward by dissolving old sins.
- It eases skin disorders, clears the throat and lungs, and is used to treat disorders of the ears and improve vision.
- It enhances the recovery process by boosting the immune system and detoxifies and reforms tissues and cells.
Very few things catch the eye like the ruby birthstone. It’s one of the most coveted gemstones. The finest color of this birthstone is a deep red with a purple hint, called “pigeon’s blood” in the trade.
Geologist believes their red color is caused by chromium (the more chromium, the stronger the red). It is one of the most admired gems because of its exceptionally durable and can be used in various forms of jewelry, like bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings.
In ancient India, ruby was called the “king of precious stones” for its rarity, hardness, beauty, and seemingly mystical powers. Long affiliated with the life force blood, ruby was a symbol of power and youthful energy in Indian jewelry.
In past centuries, some believed this birthstone for July could predict misfortune or danger, and others claimed it would cure inflammatory diseases and soothe anger. Burmese warriors believed it made them invincible in battle. In fact, warriors in Burma would implant rubies into their skin before battle for protection and courage on the battlefield. Medieval Europeans maintained that rubies bestowed health, wisdom, wealth, and success in love.
Properties of Ruby:
- It encourages one to set realistic goals and keep that motivation alive to achieve those goals.
- It keeps the zest of life active by encourages joy and passion.
- It fosters positive dreams and aids in gaining wealth and love.
- It protects you by shielding you from negative energies.
- It treats infectious disease, fevers, and restricted blood flow.
- Astrologists recommend it for success and growth in professional life, social status, authority, and self-confidence.
Why Buy Gemstones in Loose Form?
- Experienced buyers know that it is much safer to buy a loose gemstone than the one already set in jewelry because jewelry settings often hide inclusions.
- Gemstones should always be evaluated unmounted, and gemological labs prefer to do their testing on unmounted stones.
- Lastly, when you buy a high-quality loose gemstone for a custom piece of jewelry, both the gem and the jewelry set will be upon your expression of taste—allowing you to create a unique one-a-kind piece of jewelry that can be worn with pride.
Buying Channels of Loose Gemstones:
Semi-precious and precious stones are usually purchased from a gemstone wholesaler or a retail jeweler, or from a gem and jewelry trade fair, as well as from an online gem supplier.
Why buy from online wholesalers or retailers:
Variety: Reputable online retailers have plenty of options to choose from, including a large variety of gemstones, in various shapes and cutting.
Accessible: Not everyone has the time or tendency to spend all day in a gemstone market. If you are an occasional buyer and looking to buy gemstone for a special occasion, your best option will be to buy a gemstone in loose form, from an online retailer.
How to buy from online wholesalers or retailers:
- Choose an online retailer with a wide variety of precious gemstones.
- Check out their product description and details.
- Carefully read their shipping and return policies.
- Lastly, look for genuine customer reviews to see what other buyers’ say, both good or bad, before making any decision.
Why Gandhara Gemstones?
We offer the most substantial collection of loose gemstone, from precious to semi-precious gemstones, plus the quality we offer is top-notch and incomparable.
We offer a wide range of gemstones; you won’t find anywhere else, not even in the top jewelry shops. We offer it all from precious to semi-precious, like amethyst, emeralds, garnet, opal topaz, tanzanite, any many more. What makes us stand out is that we also offer some of the rarest gems that not many jewelers will dear to offer like ruby, sapphire, spinel, zircon, and alexandrite.
This is where we have a competitive edge on all the other online retailers; we really have all the varieties you are looking for like Asscher cut, cushion cut, emerald cut, heart cut, marquise cut, oval cut, octagon cut, pear cut, and some fancy one’s, you name them, and we will provide.
The quality of gemstones that we offer is far superior to commercial jewelry retailers. It’s our foremost priority to provide our customers with top-grade gemstones.
“Want to design an engagement ring for your bride or girlfriend” well, we offer our valued customers the freedom to select their own settings like a custom-designed ring or pendant while purchasing any gemstone to create a unique one-a-kind piece of jewelry that can be worn with pride.
It’s one of our primary objectives to present our customers with the most delicate gemstone at a very competitive price.
Gemstone Certification: If requested by the customer, we also provide certification from recognized gemological laboratories, which not many high-end dealers will provide.
Gandhara Gemstones is one of the leading sources for loose gemstones. We stock one of the most comprehensive collections of loose gemstones. We take pride in displaying our exquisite collection of loose gemstones. Please have a look at all we have to offer or choose any loose gemstone that matches your personality, from our spectacular range of loose gemstones.